Panchshil Realty (which term includes all subsidiaries of Panchshil Realty) ("Company", "we" or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.panchshil.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the
Panchshil Realty means the company, corporation, firm, individual or association of persons currently administering, providing content for, maintaining and otherwise managing the Site and every employee of Panchshil Realty and its advertising agent or agents for the time being and their employees, and every consultant, advisor and associate of Panchshil Realty and their respective employees.
"Contract", "Agreement" and "Terms of Service" refer to the terms and conditions herein set forth.
"Employee" means every person working in any capacity for Panchshil Realty as defined herein and includes every member of his family and every person residing in his household as a member of his family.
"Hosting", with all its grammatical variations, means and includes the provision of Services by Panchshil Realty at the Site and subject always to the provisions of the Contract.
"Id" means the unique identification name or number assigned to every Member.
"Member" means and includes every person who, having satisfied the Eligibility Criteria set forth herein, has successfully completed the on-line registration process at the Site and has been assigned a unique Id by Panchshil Realty and is not in default and has not committed breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.
"Personal Information" means all information about the Member provided to Panchshil Realty via on-line forms at the Site or by any other means of communication, whether electronic, oral or written.
"Site" with all its grammatical variations refers to the web site hosted on the Internet/World Wide Web with the address of www.panchshil.com or such other address as may periodically be assigned to or adopted by Panchshil Realty.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number ("personal information")
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, registering for newsletter, using the ‘contact us’ form, using the ‘We Care form’, using the careers portal or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or making payment through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including expiration, billing and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any project or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' projects and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website e-services. You may also request to update any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Member agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and keeps safe and harmless Panchshil Realty from all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused on account of the Member’s use of the Service offered by Panchshil Realty at the site. The Member agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and keeps safe and harmless Panchshil Realty from all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused on account of the Member’s default or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.